Final Presentation

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Research Topic

The topic circled was… HISPANICS. I chose to research Hispanics because not only am I Hispanic and can relate, but because sometimes I feel people forget why these people came in the first place. How did Hispanics get to the United States and why did they leave their previous country? What where they looking for and how did the Americans react? Today, Hispanics and the Hispanic culture have become part of everyday life; normal almost. It would be interesting to learn and see the ways the United States has changed and acted in response to this large group of people. Are Americans happy with this or are there just too many conflicts? I'm very proud of being a Hispanic and always willing to expand my knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment